Join the StageAgent Team
At StageAgent we love theatre. We are actors, directors, and teachers who are on a quest to use technology to inform, guide, and improve the lives of performing artists.
Technical Theatre Curriculum Writer
Job Duties & Requirements:
- Identify and recommend needs for technical theatre curriculum
- Plan and create lessons to support a technical theatre/stagecraft curriculum
- Craft lesson plans and supporting materials for use in an online, hybrid, or in-person learning environment using provided templates
- Collaborate and communicate with education team
- Incorporate StageAgent for Schools content into lessons and curriculum
- Timely submissions of content (lessons and supporting documentation)
Education & Experience:
- Technical theatre certification applicable to a school setting
- Subject matter expertise and experience supportive to student learning
- Ability to communicate clearly through written and visual text
- Thorough knowledge and expertise in technical theatre skills: safety, lighting, sound, stage maintenance, set construction, rigging, and/or projection
- Familiarity with StageAgent, StageAgent for Schools, or other LMS platforms
Compensation & Schedule:
This is a summer position with all work done virtually. The Writer will be paid hourly and should be available roughly 15 hours per week this summer (with some flexibility).
Submit your résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.